Happy December!

It's December 1st! I can't believe it! As I get older, I have really started to look forward to this time of year. I'm not sure if it's maturity or the fact that I now live in Texas and went out tonight in short sleaves and flip flops. But I'm REALLY excited it's December!! My roommates used to call me "scrouge" because I was WAY anti-Christmas music until RIGHT before Christmas... then it was ok. And none of that cheesy Chipmunks Christmas PUUULLLEEAAASSSEEE!!! Well you'll be happy to hear (Trenda, Steph & Ang-- I'm talking to you!) that I now LOVE Christmas music. I still don't listen to it until after Thanksgiving but recently, I've even been known to turn it on while I'm cleaning. And by recently I mean today. And just look at my blog (or listen rather)! See how I've improved?!!? Well I better get this posted. It's 11:59! Almost December 2nd!

Comments

I am SOOOO proud of you and how you have grown to love Christmas music.
Craner Family said…
my kids LOVE the chipmunks christmas. Perhaps someday you'll warm up to even them...Kids help a lot with that! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Trenda said…
Good Job Alisha!! I like the music and the new festive blog template! Looking forward to seeing you soon . . . hopefully!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...