Poor Hanky
Hank lost his manhood on Tuesday. He had no idea what was coming. I dropped him off early in the morning at the Humane Society. Max was very concerned about him all day.
We headed straight to Petsmart to get him a "cone of shame." He was pretty ticked about it but is pretty used to it now. We're supposed to keep him calm and not jumping for several days. Ummmm.... not doing so well on that. He's crazy! But we love him!
When I went to pick him up in the afternoon, I watched as dog after dog walked out all droopy & drousy. But then there came Hank... hyper as ever & happy to see me! (sigh)
We headed straight to Petsmart to get him a "cone of shame." He was pretty ticked about it but is pretty used to it now. We're supposed to keep him calm and not jumping for several days. Ummmm.... not doing so well on that. He's crazy! But we love him!

Comments