Happy Birthday Baby Boy
Max turned 3! We had such a fun day celebrating our little man.
Mondays are gymnastics days & he loved being sung to there. We then headed to Lupe Tortilla to have some lunch with friends!
We headed home for naps & I started setting up for his Diego themed family party. When Max woke up, he was so excited to see the decorations! He said, "I have awesome party Mom!" Score!
Max was SO cute & excited opening his presents. I love this kid!
What a happy day celebrating my favorite little 3 year old!
Mondays are gymnastics days & he loved being sung to there. We then headed to Lupe Tortilla to have some lunch with friends!
We headed home for naps & I started setting up for his Diego themed family party. When Max woke up, he was so excited to see the decorations! He said, "I have awesome party Mom!" Score!
Max was SO cute & excited opening his presents. I love this kid!
What a happy day celebrating my favorite little 3 year old!



Comments