Easter 2013

We started out by coloring Easter Eggs on Saturday - this was the first year the kids could pretty much do everything on their own!  They had a great time making their eggs & even making some for the dogs!

Sunday morning, we woke to find that the Easter Bunny had come!  He hid eggs full of candy as well as the colored eggs.  He also hid the baskets in the Laundry Room!

In the baskets, the kids got new cups, candy, stickers, bubbles & new bathing suits for summer.

Then we got ready for church!  Don't they look adorable... 

Alexa's Easter dress was extra special because it was made by Connie Foss for Aunt Marianne when she was a little girl.  Aunt Amy wore it as well!  Grandma Joan cleaned and pressed it so it was all ready for Alexa.  She looked just beautiful in her "vintage" Easter Dress!

I'm grateful for Easter & the chance we have to celebrate the life & resurrection of our Savior.  He is Risen!   And this is why I can live again & be with my family forever.  I am eternally grateful for this gift!

Happy Easter!

Comments

Amy said…
I love looking at these Easter pictures! It helps my homesickness!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...