Grandma & Grandma Great come for a visit
On Friday, Grandma Marie & Grandma Great Gines came to see us! I didn't tell the kids they were coming... partly to surprise them... mostly for self preservation. (Have you ever lived with small children who were looking forward to something? They ask about it every 2 minutes!!) It was fun to pile them in the car on Friday afternoon & head for the airport. They loved their surprise!
I loved this picture of my mom & Nathan... the kids REALLY love her and REALLY love that her iPad comes with her! Nathan was helping Grandma play Words with Friends.
I loved this picture of my mom & Nathan... the kids REALLY love her and REALLY love that her iPad comes with her! Nathan was helping Grandma play Words with Friends.
We also did some sewing! I had been wanting to make Nathan some PJ shorts for summer (I hate buying PJ's!) so my mom brought her pattern & helped me whip them up. All set!
I loved having them here, & so did the kids. I especially loved having my Grandma here. She is one special lady & I cherish every second I get to spend with her. Family is the BEST & it was so fun sharing our Easter Weekend with Grandma & Grandma Great!



Comments