First Day of Joy School



I got together with some other moms from our church & we put together a little joy school group!  Nathan & Alexa go to "school" from 9 am - 11:30 every Tuesday & Thursday.

They were a little confused when we pulled up to their friend, Kaylee's house... They wanted to go to a SCHOOL! (Nathan even kept talking about riding the bus!)  But when I picked them up, they had had a GREAT time & were so happy!  I look forward to seeing how they learn & grow in Joy School!  I also REALLY look forward to F-I-V-E hours a week with just Max!  Oh the errands I'll be able to run...

Special Moment I want to remember: 
Last night for Family Home Evening we talked about Priesthood blessings.  We started by talking about their blessing days & showing them pictures (here & here) & then talked about Father's Blessings.   To close the lesson, Sam gave each child & me a blessing.  Its a tradition in my family, & in Sam's, for the children to have a Father's blessing before a new school year.  Nathan & Alexa were so excited & so reverent.  The Spirit was in our home & it was a wonderful evening for our family.

Comments

wow that sounds like a lot of fun i am glad that they had a great first day

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

37 Weeks 2 Days