Aint no thang

We all know that Max is a little lazy laid back.  I have a story to share from my evening:

It was "witching hour" (a.k.a. 5 something p.m.) and I was about to cook dinner so I turned on Baby Einstein to entertain Max & the big kids.  I put Max in his chair and noticed he was not sitting back but straight up.  Whatev, he's buckled so no biggie.  I go into the kitchen & start washing something in the sink (I have a view of the living room from there).  Suddely I see the top of Max's chair topple over.  OH NO!  I don't immediately hear screaming/crying but I expect it to come any second as I dash around the counter to the living room.

The screaming/crying never came.

Instead, this is what I saw:

Apparently, the fall, subsequent face plant & the fact that his chair was buckled to him & on top of him didn't bother or startle him one little itty bit.  He was perfectly content to just chill on the floor while I snapped pictures & laughed.

Aint no thang, momma.  Aint no thang.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the good laugh this morning. :). What a sweet and adorable little guy.
chelsea said…
I don't know Max, but I love him and I could look at pictures of hom laying on hois belly on th floor all day. I love how he just lays his little head down. Have I told you that ashby didn't crawl until she was 13 months old? It was awesome!
Cajun Cowgirl said…
This is hilarious! I'm so glad he's ok, and even better--no tears at all! What a trooper. I bet he's going to surprise you when you least expect it.
Tiffany said…
That is hilarious! Such a cute little guy! I have a couple "lazy" children, but I wish I had a child has easy going as he is!
Amy said…
oh maxwell! so funny I can not wait to see you and these silly "lazy" things you do!
The Yosts said…
He looks like he's just enjoying his Baby Einsteins!
Thank you for the laugh!! That was too cute!!
LOL that is so funny! I am still laughing. What a laid back kid.
I was crying I was laughing so hard!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...