Ten on Tuesday

1.  Max is 11 months old today.  One more month & he'll be a year.  Of course there's a part of me that's sad he's getting bigger (it happens too fast!) but I'm looking forward to him turning into a toddler & being one of the "big kids."  I envision visits to the park where I get to sit & bask in the sun while my 3 kids play happily with each other.  Ha!

2.  Speaking of Max, I've been trying to work with him on some mobility and he finally started barrel rolling on the floor this morning.  He rolls all over his crib but will never do it on the floor.  Hopefully once he sees that he can get to things that way, he'll want to move more.  Both Nathan & Alexa used rolling as their main transportation for a while, especially Alexa.

3.  We've been SOOO busy with family here!  The Bakers came last week & we've been to the Houston Livestock Show at the Rodeo, took all 10 cousins to get their pictures taken together, played in the fountains at La Centera, had TONS of fun playing at a bounce house, picked strawberries at Forberg Farms & most went to the zoo yesterday.  The ages of all of the cousins are: 8, 6, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 11 mo, & 4 mo. We're all exhausted!

4.  Alexa, Max & I stayed home from the zoo because Alexa is sick with ANOTHER cold & I'm getting it too.  I'm hoping I can keep fighting it off & none of the boys get sick!

5.  It's been so fun finally meeting the newest addition to the Oldroyd family, Callan Baker.  Baby Cal is so cute & squishy.  I just love cuddling him & kissing his cute lips.  I wish we saw more of the Bakers!

6.  GRANDMA MARIE is coming TOMORROW!  We're all SUPER excited for that!

7.  I finally made an appointment for Nathan with an Allergy specialist.  I'm pretty sure he has a sugar intolerance.  I'm hoping we can find some help for him.  He has tummy aches & yucky diapers every day.  Poor kid.

8.  We're getting so excited for summer.  I know its unbearably hot here but summer means the pool!  We missed out on pool time last summer with Max being so little & Nathan & Alexa not being independent enough.  I'm hoping for several visits a week this summer to make up for it! 

9.  Sam is so busy with work.  I'm especially sad he has to miss out on the fun family things we've been doing.  Tax season sucks.  BUT, it does pay the bills.  I'm grateful for that!  And for a hardworking husband!

10.  Max is officially OVER baby food.  The problem with that?  He has NO TEETH.  Not-a-one.  Seriously, what's wrong with my kids?

Comments

Janelle said…
That is hilarious that Max has no teeth. Both Morty and Ferdie had 6 before they hit 5 months. And they're already working on numbers 7 and 8. Believe me, teeth are over rated!
Jennifer said…
Faith had no teeth when she turned one, either, and she was SO FRUSTRATED! I'm impressed - I would ever only be able to come up with Two for Tuesday. NCIS and, um, something else.
lindsi said…
Tyson doesn't have any teeth either....however, he still LOVES baby food. What are you feeding Max these days?

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...