Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The big kids had GREEN oatmeal for breakfast-- yum!

Then we got dressed up in our GREEN outfits, snapped a quick picture, kissed Grammy & Gpa Great goodbye, and headed to the Houston Livestock Show with the Oldroyd Cousins!  
What a great St. Patrick's Day!

Comments

Jenae said…
Totally grossed out by your green oatmeal! Your kids are SO darn cute!!! LOVE Max's outfit especially!
Laura said…
I love their green outfits! They all look so cute! But I, like Jenae, am disgusted by the green oatmeal. Oatmeal never looks very appetizing, and turning it green doesn't help!
Alisha said…
Seriously people, stop hating on my green oatmeal. It's St. Patty's Day! And they're 2! They loved it!
Court said…
TOTALLY adorable in green!

And I'm still amazed by the fact that your kids will keep their bibs on.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...