Winter finally?
Its been unseasonably warm this fall, even for Houston. We're finally getting some cooler weather... you know, the kind where you actually can sleep under more than a sheet without turning your AC on. It's been nice. Although I TOTALLY have Texas-born children because they don't like the cold outside. They could play for hours outside in mid-August but when that cold wind blows, they no likey.
I haven't been blogging much because I haven't had much to blog about. Just trying to keep my head above water & my brain in semi-functioning order. Sam being incapacitated has really thrown us for a loop but we're adjusting, just like we always do. We're slowing (and I mean SLOWLY) getting the house decorated for Christmas & the kids are loving all of the lights & Christmas music. They still don't quite get Santa but we're going to head over to the mall sometime soon to see him so maybe they'll connect it then.
Speaking of them not getting Christmas... they started singing "Happy Birthday" to the tree when I first turned the lights on. It's true, here's video proof:
Silly kids. Oh, and a friend was watching them the other day & told me that she fed them PB&J with pretzel sticks for lunch and Nathan stuck 2 pretzels into the sandwich, sang happy birthday, then blew on the pretzels. That kid's seriously obsessed.
I haven't been blogging much because I haven't had much to blog about. Just trying to keep my head above water & my brain in semi-functioning order. Sam being incapacitated has really thrown us for a loop but we're adjusting, just like we always do. We're slowing (and I mean SLOWLY) getting the house decorated for Christmas & the kids are loving all of the lights & Christmas music. They still don't quite get Santa but we're going to head over to the mall sometime soon to see him so maybe they'll connect it then.
Speaking of them not getting Christmas... they started singing "Happy Birthday" to the tree when I first turned the lights on. It's true, here's video proof:
Silly kids. Oh, and a friend was watching them the other day & told me that she fed them PB&J with pretzel sticks for lunch and Nathan stuck 2 pretzels into the sandwich, sang happy birthday, then blew on the pretzels. That kid's seriously obsessed.
Comments