3 Things

1.  Sam called me when I was out the other night because half of Roxy's face was swollen. This has happened before but it was after shots & her entire face swelled up WAY worse than this.  I was so scared at the time I rushed her to the Vet ER where I paid a couple hundred dollars for them to give her Benadryl.  So I figured it out myself this time.  Still don't know what happened this time though!

2.  I love this baby!


3.  This is Sam's wrist.  No wonder it hurts so bad!  The pins are in there to stabilize the bones so he can't turn his arm & pop the tendon that the doctor fixed the torn ligament with.  They'll come out in 3 weeks.

Comments

fergusonfam said…
What a little cutie Max is. Him and Brody will be best buds in a few years. I just love his smile!
Court said…
All I can say is you deserve a night out. And Max is a super cutie.
Amy said…
Poor Roxy! Max is so cute and Sam's arm is so gross! We are pin buddies though-alright so I don't really remember mine at 3 years old, but I do remember how many people had to hold me down to get them out. Good thing Sam is an adult :)
Laura said…
1. Poor Roxy! What a sad face.

2. Max is adorable!

3. I have to race by the picture of Sam's arm. I can't look at things like that!
Rachelle said…
that last picture is awful. i'm so sorry for sam.

however max is adorable!
Diana said…
Oh your poor husband. Those pins look gnarly.
Dixie had an allergic reaction too and it was like hives or something. We gave her a benadryl but took her to the emergecy vet too (since all emergencies happen at night!) but the swelling went down and we left before having to pay that horrible bill. This is before we were parents and Dixie is like our baby so we freaked too. Poor Roxy! Sam's arm looks painful! I hope he gets better!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...