Santa Baby

I took the kids to see Santa in the mall today.  I had purchased a Groupon for a picture package & I was excited to take them!  I dressed them up in their fancy Christmas attire & got there before the mall opened for business.  Nathan & Alexa were VERY excited to sit on Santa's lap.  We talked a lot about it & I practiced with them what they would say when he asked what they wanted for Christmas.  Nathan wants a Thomas Choochoo trian.  Lexie wants Thomas' friend, Rosie.

The ideas was great IN THEORY, for Alexa especially.  As soon as she saw the big man in red, she got REALLY nervous.  It took some coaxing but she finally sat next to him & held Max's hand.  Nathan wasn't quite as nervous but he still didn't hop up by any means.  Don't they look thrilled to be there??  I probably could have done a better job at trying to get them to smile but I was so afraid Alexa was going to start freaking out that I just got the 2nd picture the guy took.

And just like kids do, all they could talk about is how they wanted to go sit on Santa's lap again when they were done... like they had loved it & it was no big deal.  Ha!  I also really loved the Santa.  He was so kind & loving.  He was a great helper for the REAL Santa!

Comments

marianne said…
What a memorable and precious picture - their nervous faces are adorable:)
the fellers said…
how cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...