Poor Max

My sweet little Maxwell has a nasty cold. He's all stuffed up & as miserable as he could be (although he's still quite pleasant & sweet, naturally). I was watching him jump in his jumparoo when he stopped jumping, laid his head back & zonked right out. What a cutie.
Sam rescued him from the Jumparoo & Max got some much needed snuggle time with Daddy.
Feel better soon, Max! xoxoxox

Comments

LeslieK said…
Landon is sick too! It's no fun! I hope Max gets better soon.
Karen said…
So glad you posted about the jumperoo! Totally forgot I had one of those. Need to pull it out! Hope he feels better soon!
what a sweetie. i love your other posts too, what cuties for halloween and what a great time for your first 5k. i think my time was a bit longer for my first 5k and then my fastest is like 30 min's so we run the same speed! and that's me running the entire time too so basically it's a fast walk. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...