I'm such a good Mom
Guess what my kids had for breakfast this morning? Dry cold cereal. Guess where they ate their breakfast this morning? In front of the TV.
I don't even have the excuse that I'm sick, or pregnant, or even tired. But there is a good reason.
Sam is taking his 3rd CPA test today & I wanted him to be able to sleep in a bit. So I took all of the kids to the front room so it would be quieter. See, my bad mom morning is canceled out by having a thoughtful wife morning. Hooray!

Also, this time in our lives should be documented because Sam finally broke me down & we had Direct TV hooked up yesterday. We have had good ol' bunny ears for 2 1/2 years & I am just fine with that. But Sam might DIE if he misses another season of precious basketball. And he's getting surgery on his knee & wrist this month & will have a lot of couch time. So I conceded.
P.S. Alexa is in Dora heaven. She had never even seen an episode of Dora... but having Dora undies & jammies was enough to win her affection!
I don't even have the excuse that I'm sick, or pregnant, or even tired. But there is a good reason.
Sam is taking his 3rd CPA test today & I wanted him to be able to sleep in a bit. So I took all of the kids to the front room so it would be quieter. See, my bad mom morning is canceled out by having a thoughtful wife morning. Hooray!

Also, this time in our lives should be documented because Sam finally broke me down & we had Direct TV hooked up yesterday. We have had good ol' bunny ears for 2 1/2 years & I am just fine with that. But Sam might DIE if he misses another season of precious basketball. And he's getting surgery on his knee & wrist this month & will have a lot of couch time. So I conceded.
P.S. Alexa is in Dora heaven. She had never even seen an episode of Dora... but having Dora undies & jammies was enough to win her affection!
Comments