Cereal

I originally had decided to not feed Max solids until 6 months because I really want him to nurse. Well, after battling for 4 1/2 months, we still struggle with nursing. He's been getting up at night again because he's just not getting enough during the day to fill him. SO... we're going to try some cereal & see if that'll help!

It went pretty well! He did the typical spitting a bunch out but he actually got about 90% of it down & seemed quite pleased with himself.I daresay I've never seen a cuter baby eating cereal for the first time. Well, maybe its a 3-way tie!

Comments

Hilary said…
I love it! Your kids are way too cute :) and you have some pretty impressive camera skills to be able to capture some of those faces.
Liz said…
WOW! In that middle pic Max sure looks like Nathan! My kids were all terrible nursers, or I was, or it was a mixture. Either way, I was never one of those moms who loved it and was great at it.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...