5 Months!
Max is sure chunking up too! After 5 months of struggling with nursing, we're done. The formula & cereal Max has been eating has gone straight to his thighs! I love it! I feel sad that it didn't go better but I know I gave it everything I had. Life is much simpler with bottles, that's for sure! I've been a pureeing maniac lately & tomorrow we're going to try our first veggie-- Sweet Potatoes! I'm sure its going to be a big hit. He loves cereal already!
Max has also started rolling over (a few weeks ago) & often sleeps on his tummy now. He's turned into an excellent napper & pretty easy going all around. He's found his voice & likes to use it very LOUDLY! He giggles & smiles often. He's not a big fan of just being left alone to play-- he's social!
One way that Max is like Nathan is that he has HILARIOUS facial expressions & reactions to things. As I was taking this picture above, the face he made just after the flash cracked me up-- so I took a video of it! I don't know if anyone else will think its as funny... but here it is!
Comments
It's so funny the things we put our kids through just for a laugh. We used to turn on a bulldozer toy when Jackson was little because it made him cry. For some reason, Trapper thought it was hilarious. Or we'd kiss him over and over 'cause his lips would pout after we did it.
haha just kidding that is hilarious! It's 7:30 in the morning and Will and Owen have already watched the video like 10 times. We love and miss you!!