Books

My kids have always loved to be read to but they love it even more now that they have this new book organizer (Thanks Gma & Gpa!). They love being able to see all of their books & being able to pick them out & put them away all by themselves.So now we read & read & read & read. All day. Nathan is my biggest lover of books & I guess he's trying to teach his little brother their importance. (sorry for the pink blanket, Max!) I often find max in a pile of books, courtesy of his big brother!
And on a totally random note... how cute is this face?!?! Couldn't you just kiss it all day? (I can & I do!)

Comments

Craner Family said…
That is SOOO cute...where did your parents get it from?!?!? Nathan and Alexa look so big compared to Maxwell. Gosh, time flies! xoxo
Lori Hurst said…
You SERIOUSLY have the cutest kids!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...