2 Weeks Old... a little late


Max is really 3 weeks old but I'm lacking in time to update my blog these days... wonder why?!?!? But I like to keep my updated records here so I can continue to procrastinate filling in the baby book (still working on Nathan & Alexa's). Max saw the pediatrician for his 2 week check up last Friday. Here are his stats:

Weight: 7 lbs. (6th-10th %)
Length: 21 inches (19th-22nd %)
Head: 37 cm (35th-40th %)

Max has been a really good baby but has some issues with his tummy, poor guy. I'm off dairy & that seems to be helping some. We're working on it... it's for things like this that I wish babies came with instruction manuals. It would be so helpful have something that said, "Hi, I'm your Baby. It will hurt my tummy if you eat this, this & this." But alas, no manual.

Max is an excellent night sleeper & has never had his days & nights confused. I feed him around 11 pm & at 2 weeks old, he started only getting up once between 11pm & 7 or 8am. Max also, like my other kids, LOVES his binky. He's been way more spoiled than Nathan & Alexa were. He gets held more, rocked to sleep, takes naps with me sometimes, etc... So fun just having 1 baby!

Things have been a little difficult with all 3 since my mom left Tuesday, but we'll manage. It'll just take some adjusting. I am feeling better (finally) so that is helping. It's really overwhelming, I'm not gunna lie. Sometimes I just want to cry & scream "Why do I have so many kids?!?!?" But I love them & I know Heavenly Father will help me. So I just pray really hard. You could pray for me too if you want. That would be really nice. Thanks!

Comments

Jenae said…
I'll be praying for you and your three little angels! Max is so precious and SO SWEET. Love our good-natured babies!
Court said…
I love you. I've been praying for you and will continue to do so. Motherhood can be overwhelming sometimes--we all feel that way. No woman I've ever met feels like she has it all pulled together all the time.

You are doing a great job. Seriously. 3 children under the age of 2 cannot be easy. You have special talents and abilities that qualify you for this unique task. Keep up the great work!
such a good baby for sure. I think when you told me you were prego Kylee was just about 24mo's and I remembered the phase we just went through at around 20 or 22 mo's. Each kid is different has different phases of course but I thought oh my word, she is going to have 2 of them at that age and a new baby, poor dear! It will be so fun when they are older though for sure and it will get so much easier. There will be tough days I'm sure and then better days. Kylee went through a whiney, drama queen, temper tantrum phase but now she is better. Sure she's 2 and still has tantrums but it's so much more manageable now and she understands so much more. so it's gonna get better and be awesome! you're a great mom!
Amy and David said…
I am right there with you! Good luck with everything and you'll be just fine in the end!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...