One Month Old!

Max was ONE MONTH OLD yesterday! He's growing so fast, like babies do. He's around 8 lbs now & still a scrawny little guy but he's getting bigger! He is SO sweet & I just love to cuddle him. Here are some facts about Max:
  • He is very long waisted, has long arms, long fingers, long feet & long toes. Hopefully he'll be a basketball player!
  • He loves to eat
  • He gets hiccups a LOT-- just like he did in my tummy.
  • He also sneezes a lot!
  • He absolutely LOVES his binky & needs to be swaddled to sleep.
  • He has started to give me smiles in the morning after he eats.
  • He has starting making some cooing sounds.
  • He has his mommy wrapped around his tiny little finger. (I'm crazy about this little man!!)
Nathan & Alexa are doing great. Its so fun to hear their vocabulary increase. They learn new things & amaze me all of the time. Their new favorite thing is Elmo, & Nathan loves Ernie too. That will help on the long drive to Utah we have ahead of us this summer!! They also love to play outside, especially with their cousins. I can't believe they'll be 2 in just a couple of months!

Here is a little video I took this morning of my 3 cuties!

Comments

Diana said…
Cute. max looks like a little nathan to me. I could be wrong but that's what I'm gonna stick with for now.
The Garveys said…
sO CUTE! Val watched the whole video and wouldn't stop staring at the screen
you're driving to UT with all 3 kids? you're so good! newborns are probably easy? I think? And then you have a DVD player so that'll be nice for N&A. Good luck! you drivin' through AZ? :) We'll be up in Northern AZ in July

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...