Good to be HOME

I got home Friday night. I'm tired & my body is worn out but its healing, so that's a good thing. The one wonderful thing about being in the hospital is there was lots of time to snuggle & stare at our cute little man...
But it was SO good to come home & see these little monkeys! They make me laugh... and sometimes they make me want to go back to the hospital... but I love them & missed them so I'll stay.
We were all interested to see what Max would really be like when I was off all of the narcotics for pain. Well... he's still the best baby around. I love this little face!
And I definitely couldn't have done any of this without this guy. He goes back to work today & we'll miss having Daddy around all of the time!
(I also couldn't have done it without my Mom... but she has an amazing ability to stay out of pictures! I'll get you Mom!)

Comments

Yeah! Welcome home! He is seriously the cutest little guy. Good thing I didn't stop by, we're all sick over here, but when we all heal I'll stop in to say hi.
Court said…
Welcome home! So glad you are feeling better. And Max is really starting to look like an Oldroyd to me! Cutie boy.
Jenae said…
I'm so glad you're home.... but now you need to heal! That way I won't feel bad when I call you every two hours! :) Max is SO adorable. I can't believe how tiny and sweet he is!
congrats on your sweet new addition!! what a beautiful family :)
Jeff and Nanci said…
Congrats you guys!!! Little Max is adorable. He looks just like Nathan I think. I'm so proud of you for keeping up on your blog this well. I'm pretty sure if I just had my baby I would be terrible at updating at least til I got a good grove going. I'm sure you are plenty busy with the twins and Max combined. I hope all is going well and everyone is staying healthy. Again Congrats!
I love the forehead wrinkles. I always loved those on my kids as newborns!
Sally said…
He is very cute and snuggly! Glad to hear you are healing.
Paul said…
Congradulations for your new addition to your family. I really like the name Maxwell. I don't know how mothers do it with more than one child at home. Keep on keepin' on!
Natalee H. said…
I am dying over what a cutie he is! I love the distressed baby face. I just can't get enough of it. Thanks for sharing.
Carrie said…
He is really cute. Welcome home Alisha. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...