Jazzin it up

I jazzed up my kitchen table chairs by recovering them with fun fabric. I've been wanting to recover the chairs for a while-- they were nasty. It's hard to keep cream upholstry clean! Not only will this help "hide" the stains but I LOVE the fabric. So does Sam! (HAHA-- not!)I must admit, however, I didn't do it alone. My mom is here visiting. Everything is better when Grandma is here!

Comments

Andrea Dent said…
Awesome job! That is the same fabric that I made some bedding with for Kayla! I love it! I hope you're having fun with your mom!
Deanna said…
DARLING fabric!!! So cute!!! :)
Laura said…
Cute fabric! It really brightens up the chairs.
Good idea! I may have to do that to my chairs when the time comes.
Natalie said…
Very cute, Alisha! I love that fabric! Fun to see what you are up to. Your kids are so very cute. Check out my blog if you want. Keep in touch!
Anonymous said…
LOVE IT!! Hope you had fun with your mom. Dinner this weekend??
Trenda said…
Very cute fabric! Where did you get it? Good job! :)
Our Family said…
I have that same outfit for jaedyn and I LOVE it!
Ally said…
You totally inspired me! I HATE my kitchen chairs as well. They are the same cream color. I have tried and tried to think of a way to make a chair pad for them and just couldn't figure it out. I had no idea (that's how dumb I am) that I could just take the seat off and put new fabric on it! DUMB DUMB DUMB ME! Thanks for the idea!

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

37 Weeks 2 Days