Easter Outfits

Since next week (Easter Sunday) is General Conference, I decided Nathan & Alexa could wear their Easter outfits this Sunday! I wanted to get pictures of them standing up so you could see Alexa's dress better but... ya know... they don't stand still.

Comments

Lori Hurst said…
Soooo adorable!
Deanna said…
Super duper cute! LOVE the piggy tails!
I love this picture...the outfits are so adorable. Nathan seriously looks like a little man, and Alexa's hair is so cute!! I'm at Kit and Sandy's using their internet, so I'm catching up on blogs.
The Garveys said…
They are so cute! i love her piggies!
Carol Beck said…
I saw them today and they were so cute! I especially liked Alexa's dress! How did I know she would be wearing pigtails???
Diana said…
Why didn't i think to put on easter oufits on today too? Gosh, you're on top of it. Also those matching outfits are pure awesomeness. So cute.
Anonymous said…
CUTE!! I am so bummed about Esater being on G.Conference weekend this year. And, of course, I planned on the kids wearing their Easter clothes today and then totally forgot when it came down to get ready this morning. *sigh*... oh well. :)
Laura said…
I never did see Nathan "in person" yesterday, but Alexa looked so cute! Her dress was adorable. As were her pigtails! I like what I can see of Nathan's outfit in the pictures.
Bennett has that same vest and kenidee matches him too.... i love it. they look so cute!
Court said…
adorable. and nice work on getting creative finding outfits that work for a boy/girl combo for easter!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...