Look what we made!

Another project my mom & I worked on was making this car seat canopy for baby K. It was J's birthday yesterday so we surprised her with it! It was fun & easy to make. I hope I get around to making one for Baby Boy Oldroyd!

Comments

Jenae said…
Yay, Thanks!!!! I hope it keeps dirty hands from touching my baby!
Janelle said…
Did you use a pattern or just wing it? I would love to get my hands on a how-to for that!`
that is super cool, yeah do you have directions or a pattern? you know me, I'm all about no hands on my baby! you're such a nice friend!
Melanie said…
Love that! You did a great job!!!
The Oldroyd's said…
Those are so nice. I was given one for Cameron and then figured out how to make them for some gifts. They are super cute and nice. Good job!
Anonymous said…
So cute!
Such a GREAT idea!!! You guys are so creative, cute and crafty!
Tiffany said…
So cute!! My mom just made one for me and I love it!! They sell in the mall here for about $50... crazy!!!
the fellers said…
those are so fun to make...and We have the same car seat! i LOVE it!
Diana said…
Seen these before, like em. Very cute.
Court said…
Such a great idea! Your hand-made baby items are always wonderful gifts!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...