What we're up to

I haven't really been in the mood to blog about anything lately & I haven't really taken any pictures but here's what we're up to these days:

Sam is nearing the end of tax season. Only 3 weeks to go! This means he's incredibly busy with work. He also has a lot to do for his church calling. Any waking moment at home is spent trying to help me with things I can no longer do. He is looking forward to a little break from the monotony tomorrow night. He was invited by a great friend to go to an NCAA game. Sam is such a good husband, daddy & provider. We love him & miss him. Can't wait for April 15th!

I am nearing 35 weeks in my pregnancy & feeling it. The trip to Utah helped things progress a little more than they should so I've been placed on "restricted activity" at least until my appointment Monday. I didn't feel well for a few days after returning home but this week has been much better. My friends & family around here have been great to help out when needed but thank goodness I haven't needed much. I've been enjoying my time hanging out with my most adorable kids & doing what I can to get ready for #3.

Nathan has been doing much better. We had a rough patch for a while there where he was VERY whiny & difficult. He takes months to cut teeth & it makes him miserable. A molar & an eye tooth popped through last week & he is a happy camper... for now. Nathan is so affectionate, friendly & kind-hearted. He loves to dance, walk around in my shoes, make funny faces, learn new things... but he HATES going to nursery. Nathan is a really good eater & loves to play outside. He can climb up the playset ladder & go down the big slide all by himself. His language has really been improving & instead of saying his made up words for things, he's starting to call them what they really are. Nathan loves his extended family & although she moved over 2 months ago, asks for Aunt Marianne almost every day. He loves balls, trucks, and as always, his Daddy most of all.

Alexa is such a sassy little stinker but a sweetheart at the same time. She is a super good sleeper & still absolutely needs 2 good naps a day. She gets embarrassed easily & doesn't like attention when she is throwing a fit. She gives good snuggles when she wakes up bit is stingy with kisses & hugs. She loves watching Sesame street, especially Elmo & his goldfish, Dorothy. She is clumsy & almost always has a bruise or goose egg (or both) on her head. She loves to be silly. She laughs when she gets in trouble & smiles while in time out. I think she just likes the attention. She's SO STINKING smart. She remembers where everything is, even days later. She also, this week, figured out how to open the cabinet locks in the kitchen & proceeded to teach Nathan to do the same. And last Saturday, I went in to get her in the morning & she was completely naked. She had taken off her sleep sack (that zips from the bottom), her pj's & her diaper. She loves animals & babies & her mommy (BIG SMILE).

Well there's a recap, mostly for my records. Until next time...

Comments

I love different your LO's are to each other. I can just imagine Alexa being the brain behind all the adventures and schemes she and Nathan get into and Nathan will be her hands. He'll do everything she tells him. I could be wrong. I'm just excited to see how their personalities will play out with each other when they're older.
Court said…
I can just picture Alexa being the mastermind behind the twin mischief! Your kiddos are so cute. And I'm looking forward to April 15th FOR you. You've got just a little bit longer until #3 arrives...having Sam done with tax season will be such a big relief!Hang in there! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...