Is it really January?

It's been in the 70's this week. On Thursday it was in the 70's AND we had sunshine with low humidity. A perfect day for a stroll in the wagon.

We headed to Sonic to get a special treat. Little did I know that the real treat to be found at sonic had 4 legs, fur & the name of Lacey.
This girl couldn't have cared less about the ice cream...

Comments

oh for the 70's I am so sick of freezing to death
Laura said…
I love this weather! I wish Houston could be 70 degrees all year long. That, to me, would be perfect!

Little Alexa does look much more interested in the dog than her ice cream. She'll come to her senses soon! Not that dogs aren't great, but ice cream....
Anonymous said…
I am LOVING this weather!! And please make your kiddos stop growing up... my gosh, they are looking so old!! :(
Amy said…
Jealous of the weather jealous of a sonic visit jealous that I am not visiting! But so glad you got to do all of those things! We miss you all!
I can only dream of the 70's. THis week I'll have to live vicariously through you:)
Our Family said…
It truly is January as is evidenced by the snowstorm we got over the weekend. 70's you say? I think you're making it up!
sara said…
pretty sure I'd kill for some 70 degree weather right now! Got love Idaho!! :)
they are so cute! what a fun wagon ride.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...