Darling Lexie

My little Alexa is cracking me up these days. She has the sweetest little personality. She is almost always happy & finds humor in most things. She's a tease. She's a performer. She's a cuddler. She's a flirt. Her vocabulary is really improving & it's funny to hear the things she jabbers about. She is creative & playful. It seems the more unruly her hair, the more fun she's having. I LOVE this little spunky girl!

Comments

Krystal said…
She's a doll! And I agree...little girls have to have unruly hair if they're having fun.
Brooke said…
What a cutie!
The Oldroyd's said…
She is adorable! Girls are so much fun. I have a feeling with two brothers she will be a fiesty one, and then turn around and batt her cute eyes. What a cutie.
Erica said…
i think that is the first time i've seen her without a binki! she is so pretty. sorry typing with two broken arms isn't easy

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

37 Weeks 2 Days