Christmas Morning 2009

Christmas Day was a lot of fun! Instead of Santa coming to our house, we had him take all of our presents over to Grandpa John & Grandma Joan's house so we could open presents with everyone else. We didn't seem to catch too many smiles on camera-- it was a little overwhelming for 2 little ones... but we all had a great time & a great day! Nathan & Alexa's big present was a pop-up tent & tunnel from Santa. We set it up & everyone had a great time playing in it! They also got a food set for their market, lots of fun things in their stockings, Nathan got a firetruck & Alexa got her adorable personalized apron from Aunt Marianne. They also got fun personalized plates from Grandpa & Grandma as well as some books.

Sam & I both got some great gifts including a William's Sanoma spring form pan (for me) & a Cocoa Latte Hot chocolate maker (for Sam. The whole Oldroyd family benefited from that one-- everyone (except me-- no chocolate -- darn kidney stones!) enjoyed delicious Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa from the Cocoa Latte Machine a few nights in a row!

What a fun Christmas-- having little ones really brings back the excitement. I can't wait for next year when they'll be even more into it!

Comments

I love their pj's. We have a coco latte thing too and it makes the best hot chocolate. It makes it creamier or frothy or something. But what am I saying, it's not really that good. And who wants to drink calories anyway? I'd rather eat my calories. So, you're not missing on anything. :)
Hi there Supermom.
Lets just say I have a love hate relationship with P90X. My kids got a little jealous that I was spending all my mornings with Tony and it made things a little difficult...However I loved the results! I've never felt stronger, but I need a little break. Yes! please send me your recipes or tell me where to find them. I'm sure you're really busy. I'd love you forever (I already do but, still.) My email address is carefree7@hotmail.com
The Oldroyd's said…
So cute. Looks like a great Christmas. Love Alexis' apron. Brooklynn got one for her birthday too. Merry Christmas to you guys. Congrats on the new one.
Diana said…
I have to ask, where did you find that darling little apron with an "a" for Alexa??

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...