Pumpkin Patch

It's that time of year! We took Nathan & Alexa to a little local pumpkin patch on Saturday. It was nothing special-- just pumpkins! We figure we can take them to a more fun-filled pumpkin patch day when they can run around & enjoy it! We all still had a good time & Nathan & Alexa LOVED their own little toddler size pumpkins! We also picked out a bigger family pumpkin that we'll carve tonight for Family Night! I am SO excited for Halloween this year! Last year they were too little to take out & we didn't even do costumes. This year I can't WAIT to dress them up! They're going to be so adorable!! I'm even dressing up in a coordinating outfit! Be excited... be VERY excited!!!

Comments

Craner Family said…
Heah! Zac has that shirt! ha ha...I love how Lexi's hair is finally starting to grow...in the back :) Love ya!
lindsi said…
So fun....I love the Fall! My kids always LOVE the pumpkin patch, I'm glad yours did as well. Can't wait to see what they are going to be for Halloween!
Lori Hurst said…
I can't wait to see the costumes!
The Oldroyd's said…
Can't wait to see your guys' costumes. We are doing the same. I love dressing up.
I can't wait to see what you are going to dress up as.... and nathen looks like such a little man I love his hair.
marianne said…
Cute pics! I heard about the costumes, can't wait to see them:)
cute stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...