Meet Bill

I did the drawing...
Sam did the carving...

Nathan & Alexa provided the moral support...

And the final product was this...Meet Bil
l. Our friendly family Jack-O-Lantern!

Comments

Debbie and Boys said…
I'm impressed! Completed pumpkins with mobile babies! And I love the skewed halo above Sam's head. Happy Halloween
Lori Hurst said…
He's very cute and approchable! You will probably get trick-or-treaters...
Krystal said…
He does look friendly! I like that you named him Bill...any particular reason?
Hi Bill! Now tell me how you got your blog list to tell you time updates on posts.
Diana said…
Very nice, ours looks alot like yours.
Court said…
Your costumes were awesome!! Thing 1 & Thing 2 were adorable. Thing 3 will be equally precious!!

Congrats Cat in the Hat!
wow, good job! I did't know Sam could carve. Who came up with Bill?

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...