What we've been doin...

This boy has finally started taking much better naps...

...and is interested in so many new hobbies... like photography!
The babies are getting very mobile. Nathan is going to be crawling any minute. Alexa rolls & rolls & rolls...


They love to have lots of fun play time on the floor...
Giggle at silly noises...


And got to go to our neighborhood pool for the first time of the season! It's like one big COLD bath!
We have also done some "home improvements." We finally got the ceiling painted white & borrowed a shampooer from a friend. Look at those beautiful lines!
As for me, I'm busy busy busy! And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Comments

Amy said…
I can't wait for swimming weather here...its still too cold! Nathan and Alexa are going to be beach/pool bums next time I see them! I can't wait to see the changes in your house too! It's good to be busy!
Melanie said…
You guys have been busy! I love the fresh shampoo lines. Yea for ceilings beeing painted. We can't wait for the water to warm up. Lily doesn't like cold water we realized(after her being in it at the reunion).
Jennifer said…
My fave thing about the picture of Nathan sleeping is the half-out binky. I love that in a baby.
Craner Family said…
WOW! What a GREAT post! Love Nathan with his foot in his mouth, and this is just the beginning of the fun...no jokes. Each step from here on out just gets better and better.
The Oldroyd's said…
Oh I absolutely Love freshed shampooed carpet. I just need new carpet all together. Looks like fun swimming. I can't wait to take the kids swimming this year. Where did you get those cool floaties? I have to get one for Cameron. Love all the pictures.
Erica said…
Alisha, I like your blog! The twins are so cute, it makes me excited to have mine. What color were your ceilings before?
Looks like Nathan kinda is crawling. He gets around! I really loved the crawling stage. Then surprisingly, I liked the walking stage even more. Now I just don't like the getting taller stage b/c she can reach things I didn't think she could. They are so darn cute. What fun home improvements.
Lori Hurst said…
Very busy! Some darling photos and videos of your babies!
Our Family said…
don't you love to rub your feet in the freshly shampooed carpet. Ahhhh. It's great! It's not warm enough to take Jaedyn to an outdoor pool up here yet but we've sure been taking advantage of the aquatic center pool. She loves it! It's such a fun age when they get the biggest thrill out of a splash!
Daniel said…
Love the giggling video. If you have tried it, do a "bwack" (like a chicken)...smith and addison think its the FUNNIEST.

Don't wish for crawlers too soon - because seriously, they will be into EVERYTHING. :)
Darbee said…
Oh, Alisha! Those babies of yours are to die for! I love the pictures of them swimming in the pool... what fun little floaty things. I need to find something like that for Tal. Well, it looks like you guys are super busy and having lots of fun. Keep it up!
Court said…
Awesome--your carpets looks great. The kids have a blast at the pool. You're off to a great summer start!
Alisha,
Your babies are getting so big and they are adorable. We love the busy life too.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...