Strawberries!

Saturday we went & picked strawberries at Froberg Farms. It's so fun to have cousins in town to play with!!! Grandpa & Grandma Oldroyd love having all EIGHT grand kids together! Gavin: 6, Will: 2 1/2, Isaac: 2 months, Alexa: 9 months, Spencer: 4, Savannah 1 1/2, Nathan: 9 months, & Owen: 6 1/2 months. With all of these babies, won't it be fun in about a year?!?! LOL

Comments

Jeff and Nanci said…
That looks like so much fun! I double taked when I saw John. I totally thought it looked like Ron. Funny!
How fun! I hope nobody broke out in rashes. That's what would happen to me if I did it.
Ally said…
We were talking the other night and I was telling everyone they needed to look at the pictures on your blog because my little Savannah saw the picture of John and pointed to it and said "Grandpa"! I can't believe how much they look alike! WOW. Your kids are so very cute! I can't believe they are 9 months old. Time flies way too fast. Allyson
oooh man ... look at that growing oldroyd family!!! i need to see all of you. it's been WAY too long. lots of love :)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...