Texas Folk-- Go to Mexico!


I want to pass this deal I found along to my Texas friends. Sam & I were so close to booking this but decided to pass... I'm bummed. There are some great deals on Mexican All-Inclusive resorts right now. Click here to see what I'm talking about.

The best one seems to be the Mayan Riviera one. I looked at 3 or 4 different travel sites & the resort has rave reviews, including the food. I called this travel agency to check on everything & here's the deal:

You get AIRFARE (children under 2 are free), ground transportation to the resort, taxes, food, drinks, a room, EVERYTHING... under $800 for 3 nights, under $900 for 4 nights. I've checked it out-- it's a legit place.

Anyway, call the number on the sight & talk to Heather. I really hope someone can take advantage of this offer-- it's killing me that we can't! Hurry though-- things like this go FAST!

Comments

Melanie said…
HOLY MOLY! That is awesome! I wonder if I can convince Brett to do this on top of the cruise in Aug. mmmm....
they are probably having great deals b/c of the flu?
Liz said…
Ain't the awesome deals all for Mexico cuz of the Swine Flu? Just asking!!
Alisha said…
Yeah but I didn't read about any pigs in the resort so I wouldn't be worried ;-)

No really-- that seriously wouldn't stop me.
Pops Stargell said…
Oooh! I LOVE Mexican beach vacations. I think I would jump on this, but it looks like you have to pay for two people, and I'm only one "people." Son of a...
Leslie said…
ooo.. Thomas wants to "go away"! Perhaps Mexico is calling us!
Court said…
Sweet deal! We should schedule GNO in Mexico. We'll bring some hand sanitizer and throw swine flu caution to the wind!
Alisha Oldroyd said…
Now THERE's thinking outside the box!

I'm all with ya there Court!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...