Yum Yum


Inspired by my friend Rachelle, I made strawberry freezer jam last night! I made a huge sticky mess doing it... but I think it turned out ok! We'll see!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ohhh, can I get the recipe/insturctions on how to do this?? Greg LOVES freezer jam and always wants me to make it, but I haven't ever tried it yet. Is it easy? B/c if not, no freezer jam for Greg. :)
chelsea said…
ooooh yum. our strawberries aren't ready here until june, but i already have my plans for picking and making loads of freezer jam, is there anything better?
The Oldroyd's said…
Yummy! Strawberry Freezer jam is my absolute favorite. Enjoy!
Anonymous said…
I got all my stiff to make the jam... I know aren't you proud? :) Let's not get too proud though until i actually make it. I've been known to make things with great intentions of making whatever it is and then never doing it. :)
Anonymous said…
I mean....I've been known to BUY things. I really need to check what I type before sending it. :)
OH MY GOSH that looks sooo good. I wish I could do that! That stuff is the best!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...