My Civic Duty...

I had a great day today. I had jury duty!! What was so great about it you ask? Well...
1) I didn't have to be there until 8:30... so I got to sleep in!
2) I arrived at 8:28, just as someone right in front of the building was pulling out of the parking spot. Front row parking! Yay!
3) I sat down for a total of 20 minutes when they asked for people with medical excuses to come to the window. When I didn't get up, someone near me informed me that I clearly had a medical reason for not serving jury duty.
4) The lady at the window excused me & I was outa there by 9 am!
5) I got to spend some time outside in the gorgeous weather at the park with my friend, her kids & my dogs.
6) I feel rested!

See... it was a GREAT day! And it was even an excused day off from school... Just doing my civic duty! :)

Comments

Tiffany said…
I'm kind of jealous! Sounds like a great day!!!
hurray for Civic Duties!
Rachelle said…
hey, now that is perfect alisha!
Craner Family said…
WAHOO!!! Same reasons I got out of Jury Duty this time too!!!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...