And we're growing...

Here we are! As you can see, all 3 of us are getting much bigger! I'm 20 weeks today & decided to have Sam take a picture of my belly before it turns into a freak show. I'm sure I'll take some then too but not sure whether I'd post them for the world to see! (Or at least the 5-10 people who actually read my blog:))I'll always measure about 6-8 weeks bigger than a person pregnant with a singleton. So that means I'm as big as I would be if I were having 1 & heading into my 3rd trimester. For those mommies out there, you can understand why I'm feeling so humongous. Yes, I know... I still have a long way to go.

It's fun to feel the babies move A LOT. I have an appointment Friday with my new doctor so I'll have more pictures of the babies then!

Note to self-- no more pictures in front of that wall! Wow I look pale!

Comments

Tiffany said…
You are looking great!!
The Yosts said…
looking good! I love the sonograms and being able to see the spine. Thats my favorite. It looks like a railroad track - choo choo!
Melanie Rossi said…
You look so good and PLEASE keep posting pics of your growing belly! It is so interesting to see a belly w/ twins towards the end! So at least do one every 2-4 weeks! Plus you are so cute and you make it look so good!
Cute belly shot!! I love to see you growing in all areas:) haha! I love your pregnancy stage right now...you really do look so cute!
Anonymous said…
Alisha! You look GREAT! And no, I'm not just saying that. I really do think you were smaller than I was at this point. You look beautiful! Kepp posting the pictures it's so fun to see. We are so excited for you!
Mindy said…
You look great. We live in Plano, TX now. cute little belly!
you look gorgeous!!! how exciting! are you sharing any possible names?!!?! :)
The Oldroyd's said…
You look so cute pregnant. It will be so fun to see all of the differences through out your pregnancy. Yea, do you have any names yet?
Ally said…
I think you look fabulous! I was that big with my 4th baby at about 16 weeks! And there was only one! You really do look wonderful! I hope it keeps going well. Keep posting stuff because that's the only way us Utah cousins get to see and hear information. Uncle John and Uncle Ron (my dad) don't talk that often and when they do - well they are men after all! Love, Allyson
Alisha said…
Thank you so much for all of your nice comments. I fear that I've misrepresented myself with these side shots though. Last night at Sam's b-day dinner, Joan took some pictures of us oh WOAH BABY... I look like a COW! Seriously... not exaggerating. So side shots apparently are the way to go :)

Also, to answer Laura & Dani... no names, sorry! We're not naming them until they're born. I know, I know... we're so difficult. Just ask my friend Jamie. :)
Craner Family said…
Alisha...I love your belly shot. You have WAY more guts that I do. My belly's full of stretch marks right now! Smart thing to not "mention" the babys' names until their born...then you can claim them first before anyone else steals them.
Alisha said…
Actually... we really don't know their names! We're not just keeping secrets... I promise! We don't even have a "list"... we're too indecisive. We'll try to come up with a list sometime before they're born & then decide when we see them. Besides, if we picked one now, knowing us, we'd probably change our minds when they were born & what if someone had done a monogrammed gift? That would be so sad...
Anonymous said…
Yes, y'all are difficult. :) :) I have decided to monogram Baby A & Baby B on all of your gifts. :)
Rachelle said…
oh my goodness alisha! i can't believe it! first of all, you look really, really cute! secondly, look at the tummy, you are certainly growing! how exciting. :)
Doug and Shayla said…
You look so great. You're absolutely adorable pregnant. Good luck with your pregnancy. We'll be thinking about you guys.
Diana & CJ said…
You are looking so good. Honetly, you really are.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...