School Time
Because of work and growing a baby, I haven't been able to spend as much time at Nathan & Alexa's school as I would have liked. But this month I was able to go a couple of times and it was so much fun!
On the 17th, the Kindergartners did their egg drops. The night before, we made a special box for their eggs (which I, of course, didn't get a picture of). We put the egg inside a ziplock bag full of saltwater, then in a bigger ziplock back. We then packed it inside the box full of giant sized marshmallows and popcorn. Nathan & Alexa each decorated theirs with markers & stickers.
The egg drop event at school was so much fun! The Assistant Principal went as high as the roof of the school on a cherry picker & dropped the packages by class. Both Nathan & Alexa's eggs survived! Here are my two cuties waiting for their turn!
On the 17th, the Kindergartners did their egg drops. The night before, we made a special box for their eggs (which I, of course, didn't get a picture of). We put the egg inside a ziplock bag full of saltwater, then in a bigger ziplock back. We then packed it inside the box full of giant sized marshmallows and popcorn. Nathan & Alexa each decorated theirs with markers & stickers.
The egg drop event at school was so much fun! The Assistant Principal went as high as the roof of the school on a cherry picker & dropped the packages by class. Both Nathan & Alexa's eggs survived! Here are my two cuties waiting for their turn!
Then today, Max was on a field trip for school so I was able to sign up to volunteer at "Teacher Time Out," and be at recess and lunch. It was such a blast! Kindergartners are the best. Here is Alexa with her two best friends, Dana & Kaylee. I tried hard to get a picture of Nathan with his best friend, Dylan, but they were too busy running around and being boys!
I'm so glad Nathan & Alexa are so happy at school. They love it & have learned so much! I can't believe the year is almost over & they'll be headed to 1st grade in August!

Comments