32 Week Dr. Appointment
We had a great appointment with Dr. Adam today. She expressed how she kept waiting for something to go wrong & is amazed it hasn't! I couldn't agree more! What a blessing my health has been during this pregnancy so far.
Baby Boy is growing great - estimated at 4 lbs. 10 oz. (bigger than Alexa was at birth!) and about 58th%. Oh and don't worry, he'll fit right in with his brothers and their big noggins. His head was 89th%!
Baby Boy is growing great - estimated at 4 lbs. 10 oz. (bigger than Alexa was at birth!) and about 58th%. Oh and don't worry, he'll fit right in with his brothers and their big noggins. His head was 89th%!
We scheduled a C-Section for June 10th (39 weeks, 2 days) but Dr. Adam doesn't think I'll make it that long. I'm still not totally decided on which hospital to deliver at so I'm actually scheduled at 2 of them! It'll depend on if my kidneys stay healthy or not.
He still has fluid in his kidneys but it hasn't gotten worse, which is good. I also still have a bit higher amniotic fluid levels than normal, but not too crazy, so no worries there. We didn't get any good pictures, but will be back to look at him in 2 weeks!
My mom booked her flight to fly in May 31st - June 16th. Can't wait for Grandma to come!
We're right in the middle of some home renovations and as soon as that is done, I'll finish up getting ready for baby. I am so excited to meet him!
This was taken last week, but you can see how big my tummy is getting!
He still has fluid in his kidneys but it hasn't gotten worse, which is good. I also still have a bit higher amniotic fluid levels than normal, but not too crazy, so no worries there. We didn't get any good pictures, but will be back to look at him in 2 weeks!
My mom booked her flight to fly in May 31st - June 16th. Can't wait for Grandma to come!
We're right in the middle of some home renovations and as soon as that is done, I'll finish up getting ready for baby. I am so excited to meet him!
This was taken last week, but you can see how big my tummy is getting!
Comments