Max's Birthday Celebrations

Max had a great birthday week!  We started with a family party combined with our Easter meal.  Since the only thing Max really wanted to eat for his birthday was cake, I didn't think he'd mind the ham and potatoes!  He got some fun presents- A stuffed elephant and game from Grandma & Grandpa, Beyblades from the cousins, and a horse trailer from Aunt Marianne.  

He wanted red cupcakes so he got Red Velvet - my favorite!

Tuesday was his actual birthday.  He had school, so he chose to take donuts as his treat.  Then when he got home, he wanted to watch Frozen... TWICE!  So we snuggled up on the LuvSac and did just so.  I may have gotten a nap in there somewhere...

For dinner, Max wanted pizza.  So we had a yummy family dinner at Grimaldi's!

And finally time for presents... he got Disney Planes shooters from his siblings, Duplo Legos from Grandma & Grandpa Partridge, and his favorite new toy... a new bike!
I wish I would have taken a video of him riding his new bike.  He was hootin' and hollerin' and having the best time!  He feels like SUCH a big boy and can keep up better with his brother and sister now!

Wednesday came the friend party.  We went to Inflatable Katy Bounce House for some fun, opened presents, then headed to our favorite dining spot, Lupe Tortilla for some lunch!  We had a great time with great friends!




Happy Birthday my big 4-year-old!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...