Max's 4-Year Well Check
Max had his 4-Year well check today with Dr. McDavitt. We talked about the shots and he promised to be brave, with the bribe of a milkshake afterward, of course! He definitely lived up to his promise. He got 3 shots and didn't even cry. What a stud!
He's still tall & skinny! 3'7" puts him at 94th% for height, 34.5 lbs puts him at 36th% for weight!
Here's a little bit about my Maxwell:
- He LOVES animals. Particularly baby animals. He is always pretending to be a different one, and loves little tiny baby animal toys.
- He's still a mama's boy, and seems to be getting more attached the closer I get to delivering his baby brother.
- Even though I know it'll be a little hard on him, he is SUPER excited about the baby. He loves to feel him kick, talk to him, and he always tells me how much he'll help with him.
- He's an instigator and loves to pick on Nathan & Alexa
- He loves to ride his bike!
- He has been in preschool with Ms. Vanessa this year and has done really well.
- He can write his name (Max), but it may not be in the expected order :)
- He loves to watch shows on the iPad. Right now it's usually Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Justin Time, Team Umizoomi, or Bubble Guppies.
- He loves Primary but struggles missing his mom
- Is and always has been a comedian. He loves doing funny things that make us laugh!
- He still naps, but I have to keep it to about 3 naps a week or he will start waking up SUPER early in the morning
I have loved all of my one-on-one time with Maxwell this year while Nathan & Alexa have been in school. He is the best little buddy & I'm totally bonkers about this big 4-year-old!
Comments