29 Weeks & More 3-D pictures
I saw Dr. Adam today and everything is still going pretty well! I did find out why my belly is so huge... I am carrying some extra amniotic fluid and a big baby! That's new for me! Around this gestation, all of the other kids have been around 35th-40th percentile. This baby is 68th percentile and already 3 lbs 4 oz! The extra fluid is causing a lot of contractions but everything else is ok so she said not to worry.
We got to see his face again. He was rubbing his eyes and even smiled! The umbilical cord was moving around in front of his face on the smiling picture so it looks kind of crazy. It was so fun to see him move around and to get a glimpse of what he looks like. Technology is so cool! I can't wait for this little guy to get here!

Comments