3rd Trimester, Here We Come!
27 weeks today! I'm already getting pretty uncomfortable and very tired. I can't believe there's still 3 months till my due date. I'm going to be as big as a house by the end!

We had a doctor appointment this week, on Tuesday. Alexa got to come because it was Spring Break. She loved seeing the ultrasound pictures! He's finally big enough to look at him in 3D. His head is near my right ribs so it was difficult to get a good face shot, but Dr. Adam was so sweet to Alexa and kept trying until we could see him. It's a little distorted but still fun to see what he looks like a little bit! I can't wait to meet him!
Everything is still looking good, with me and him. The fluid in his kidneys is still there but hasn't gotten worse. He's growing well and my kidneys are behaving themselves. We are thrilled!

Comments