28 Weeks

I'm 28 weeks today.  I just did a belly shot last week but wanted to do one again because I have a 28 week comparison in my other two pregnancies and I still have this shirt!

So.... I'm huge.  Not quite as big as I was with twins, but definitely bigger than I was with Max.  I've heard several times in the last week that I look like I'm about to have the baby.  It's funny and depressing all at the same time!

So far I'm still feeling pretty good!  I did a lot this past week, leading up to the weekend, and I had A LOT of hard contractions on Saturday.  So it's probably about time to slow down.  He's up in my ribs a lot, which I remember about Max as well.  I'm looking forward to finishing up my semester with BYUI so I can focus on getting ready for him to come!

My next appointment is a week from tomorrow.  Can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...