Utah/Colorado Trip
On Valentines Day, the kids & I got up bright & early & headed to the airport. The kids were pretty good on the plane with the help of movies, snacks & naps... and an extra seat! We had a fun week in Utah at Grandpa & Grandma's house, playing with cousins & visiting friends & family.
Alexa & I had some special time together getting our hair done & then going with Aunt Michelle, Kayla, Grandma, Aunt Amanda, & Carly to the Ice Skating Exhibition celebrating 10 years since the Olympics. It was awesome! Mitt Romney spoke & they did a lot of presentations on the behind the scenes stuff, including the awesome volunteers. My Grandpa Gines had been one of the volunteers; it was one of the highlights of his life. He would have loved the show!!
Of course the highlight of the whole trip was meeting my new nephew Hunter. He is so PRECIOUS! We were over at Zack & Hilary's house as much as possible. My kids loved it too because of the 3 dogs, 2 turtles & the SNAKE living at their house! And their Uncle Zack is one big kid so they loved playing with him. I, of course, reveled in loving on the baby & chatting with Hil. I miss them so much! (Except the turtles & snake)
Max & I headed back to Salt Lake just in time to spend a little more time with family & pack up to go home. We got home on Feb 29th after 15 days of being gone! We're all exhausted, and we missed Daddy. But it was a great trip!!
**check out the side bar for a couple of new funny lines from the kids!**
Alexa & I had some special time together getting our hair done & then going with Aunt Michelle, Kayla, Grandma, Aunt Amanda, & Carly to the Ice Skating Exhibition celebrating 10 years since the Olympics. It was awesome! Mitt Romney spoke & they did a lot of presentations on the behind the scenes stuff, including the awesome volunteers. My Grandpa Gines had been one of the volunteers; it was one of the highlights of his life. He would have loved the show!!
Of course the highlight of the whole trip was meeting my new nephew Hunter. He is so PRECIOUS! We were over at Zack & Hilary's house as much as possible. My kids loved it too because of the 3 dogs, 2 turtles & the SNAKE living at their house! And their Uncle Zack is one big kid so they loved playing with him. I, of course, reveled in loving on the baby & chatting with Hil. I miss them so much! (Except the turtles & snake)
From the 22nd - 27th, Max & I were in Coloardo visiting Tiffany while N & A hung out with Grandpa & Grandma. We had a GREAT 5 days with Justin, Tiff, Avery, Aric & new baby Addyson! Max loved the extra attention from Mommy as well. On Friday we went to a fun place called Trampoline World. Its just a gymnasium with tons of trampolines & foam pits. The kids loved it! Saturday, the weather was good enough that we went to the ZOO! Their Zoo has the best giraffe exhibit. Max was in HEAVEN feeding them. It was so hard leaving! We love the Walker Family!
Max & I headed back to Salt Lake just in time to spend a little more time with family & pack up to go home. We got home on Feb 29th after 15 days of being gone! We're all exhausted, and we missed Daddy. But it was a great trip!!
**check out the side bar for a couple of new funny lines from the kids!**


Comments