Friends

These are our friends, the Bakers.  I babysit them some & the kids love to play!

Alexa (3 1/2), Eli (4 1/2), Max (almost 2), Nathan (3 1/2), Emmy (10 mo), Dora (3)

Comments

Whidget said…
Wow those are some of the cutest kids I've ever seen! :-) Maybe the oldest boy and the other little girl should get married?
Megan said…
So, I've been a lame blog follower, but, OH MY!! I can't believe how much has gone on in your life lately! So sorry to hear about your rotten kidneys (totally sucks) and love seeing how awesomely big the kids are getting! I am sad we couldn't get together before we left Texas. It was such a blur!! Just know I think about you and am praying for your kidneys to be nice to you. You deserve it! Love ya, girl

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...