Zoo Boo
I went with some friends & took the kids too Zoo Boo today. We had a lot of fun, as we always do at the zoo! They had some fun activities & booths. The kids got Zoo Boo "Tatzoos", they painted little pumpkins & got candy from a booth.

Even though he's been to the zoo a ton, Max is having a whole new experience since he can walk!
But a newly walking toddler makes getting pictures a little challenging! Here are their costumes: they are Pacman ghosts!

Now that Max is not a baby & the kids are older, I'm brave enough to take all 3 of them on the Merry-Go-Round by myself. It was still a little challenging but they loved it! It was Max's first ride ever & he grinned & said, "Wooooaaaahhhhhh!" the whole time as he went up & down!

We always have the best time going to the zoo when we go with friends. This time it was with Lyndsay M & some of her L&D Nurse friends. One of them was actually one of my nurses when I went in with kidney stones back in 2008! They were all so nice. And of course, the highlight is always spending time with the cutest baby girl I know, Emme. All baby-hungriness I feel is because of this little monkey. She is tiny so she feels like my own & I just love her!
And a side story I have to record... Max PASSED OUT on the way home with his sucker in hand. When we pulled up to a stop light, I grabbed a wipe & turned around to take his sucker & wipe him off but just then a train blew its whistle & his eyes popped open & he exclaimed, "CHOO CHOO!" over & over. It made his day! Usually when he falls asleep nothing can wake him. Max is all boy!
Comments