Oh Canada


Dear Grandma Rhonda,

Thanks for our Canada shirts! Don't we look so cute in them!? Hopefully we can make it up there someday!

Love,
Nathan & Alexa

Comments

Court said…
VERY cute. Those kids are adorable in their coordinating moose shirts.
lindsi said…
Alisha, I seriously just want to come and steal your kids away...they just have the most adorable little faces. I need to kiss those cheeks!
Sarah said…
I've never thought they looked very much alike but in that picture they look almost exactly the same to me. They are so cute.
Amy said…
cute cute!!! they look so much alike in this picture which I normally don't think! Cutest twins in the world!
Melanie said…
they are so cute! love the shirts!
Diana said…
Very cute shirts & super cute smiles.
Oh it hurts they are so precious! I wanna meet them!
Angela said…
Okay Alisha, your kids are seriously the cutest ever! I love this picture of them, they look so incredibly adorable. I had no idea you had twins, it's been way too long. So glad to see things are going well for you and that you get to stay home with your little kiddos, it's such a fun job (well, most of the time :) Take care and keep in touch!
Jeff and Nanci said…
That is amazing that you got them both to smile so cute at the same time. It's hard enough to get Gracie to smile by herself and get a good picture, let alone two kids. They are getting so big. I can't believe they are almost a year.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...