Just silly

Here are a couple of videos of Nathan making Alexa laugh. This is a common occurance if she's up in the exersaucer & he's down on the floor playing. It cracks her up to see him try to climb up to see her. We had a special treat today... listen very carefully right before Alexa starts cracking up in the first movie.

Comments

Amy said…
I love babies laughs! What fun videos! (and I add once again Nathan and Alexa stop growing up!!)
Court said…
Those are infectious little giggles!
Carrie said…
What a happy noise. I love it.
Jamee said…
What precious videos! How cute. I can't believe how big they are! You're doing well. Being a mama suits you. And courtney, if u read this, invite me to your blog.. I can't get on it
Melanie said…
Babies laughs are so funny. Even if you're not in a good mood, you can't help but laugh!
Yes, Lily was upset on Sunday w/o her num-nums. She did good as Monday wore on, but at bedtime, she cried for a good bit. Poor thing. I need to go get some cabbage today. Molly had her first sleep-over last night, so hopefully my errand running will go good today.
Sally said…
Alexa has the cutest little baby laugh I have ever heard. How fun!
Erica said…
Cute little giggles! Alisha--You need to change the title of your blog to 2 + 2 = 4 since 1 + 1 = 2!
that is adorable! I hope they keep making each other laugh and never make each other cry! ;)
lindsi said…
Taylor and Alli watched the movie clips over and over again and were just laughing their heads off! Love it!
Her laugh is so stinkin' cute!!! I could never get tired of watching those two together, they are hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...