Slackin

I've been a blog slacker. It can be blamed on the fact that I really am super busy! But I still do bring out the camera as often as I remember to take pictures of my adorable little monkeys.

We take walks with our friend J every morning around the lake. There are a couple of sets of ducklings & we always make sure we have bread for them. It's so adorable seeing them waddle up the bank when they see us coming. We've even named some of the Ducks-- and we like to think that they like us better than any other passers-by.
Alexa's motor skills have been improving & although crawling is not in her very near future, she seems to get around. Nathan is all over the place exploring. He still "army crawls" because it's faster than crawling. He also cut his first tooth a week or so ago! Hallelujah! Maybe I won't have to puree their foods forever??
The highlight of our month has been a visit from Grandma & Grandpa. Nathan & Alexa enjoyed every minute & it makes me miss home if only so they could spend more time together. Nathan & my dad have a special bond-- Grandma has won over the hearts of all of the other grandkids but Nathan's belongs to Grandpa for sure! Alexa, on the other hand, is not so sure about him...
This last one will be something I'll have to show Nathan's first girlfriend when he's 16. I had wrapped him up in his towel & started to change Alexa but he was too interested in moving around. Doesn't he have the cutest little toosh?
I can't believe they're coming up on their 1st birthday. Time is going too fast! I love these little babies & am so grateful that I get to be their mom.

Comments

Melanie said…
You will have to keep that pic to show everyone! I love baby tooshies! too cute! I can't believe they're almost one! That's so cray!!!
Court said…
Such cute little ones. You've got some great blackmail material there!
Jenae said…
Cutest little tush, ever! I'm sad I can't go on a walk today or tomorrow. I bet the ducklings and babies will be all grown up by Monday!
Cutie Pies!!! Can't wait to see all of you in August:)
Jennifer said…
I can't believe they are coming up on a year either! I'm proud of you for walking you tough lady. I would love a side-by-side tush pic of the kids. Hilariass!
Alisha said…
Side by side-- I'll have to work that out Jen! Except, sadly, Nathan's toosh is way cuter than Alexa's... but the rest of her makes up for it!
lindsi said…
I think both Nathan & Alexa could fit in those suitcases right there...I wish your mom could have packed them up and brought them back to Utah with her! They are so stinking cute!!!
Jamee said…
very cute Alisha! You are building some great memories by posting all these on your blog..you will definitely have to do that thing where you put all your blog posts in a bound book. I love little baby tushes! I miss that age.
Jennifer said…
WHAT?! You can do that? I mean, put your blog posts in a bound book?! Somebody let me know all about it!
Jamee said…
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

The link to make your blog into a book for Jen and Alisha.
Diana said…
Something about a little baby's chubby bottom is just so cute from any view.
I'm glad you posted, I missed seeing those cute kids! Love the cheeks! Yay for a tooth! How fun to see ducks on your walk.
Amy said…
so fun to have grandma and grandpa around! don't worry nathan...if you talk your mom into not blackmailing your aunties totally will!
Jeff and Nanci said…
That is the cutest butt ever. LOL I love their towels. Very cute.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...