Not a "Puppy" anymore!
Pepper is now 6 1/2 months old and she has gotten so big! I was looking back at some of the first pictures I took of her and I can't believe how much she's grown. I am grateful that she has gotten older because she is better behaved and sleeps through the night but I do miss the little 1.75 lb. puppy I brought home in June!
We can't quite figure out if she's dumb or smart or so smart she's dumb... She has been doing much better about the chewing... when I'm home that is. When Sam's home with her in the mornings, she always finds something naughty to do. She's chewed pieces off my shoes, dragged textbooks out of Sam's backpack, chewed the coffee table and baseboards, etc... but her latest trick is getting pencils and pens out of Sam's backpack (which is turned around and zipped) and zipping it the pocket back up afterward. It's so bad but kind of funny too!
Anyway, here are some pictures of Pepper to show you how much she's grown:






We can't quite figure out if she's dumb or smart or so smart she's dumb... She has been doing much better about the chewing... when I'm home that is. When Sam's home with her in the mornings, she always finds something naughty to do. She's chewed pieces off my shoes, dragged textbooks out of Sam's backpack, chewed the coffee table and baseboards, etc... but her latest trick is getting pencils and pens out of Sam's backpack (which is turned around and zipped) and zipping it the pocket back up afterward. It's so bad but kind of funny too!
Anyway, here are some pictures of Pepper to show you how much she's grown:
Comments
I am so glad that you said Hi. It's fun to see your blog and read about what is going on in your life. You look GrEaT! It looks like things are going well for you guys. Keep in touch for sure. It will be easy now in this crazy world of blogging!
Mel and Coop