Quick Trip

Last month I took a VERY quick trip up to Utah for a weekend. It was my Grandpa Gines' 75th birthday on October 13th and Sam surprised me with a ticket to go up for the party. Sam knows how much my grandpa means to me and how much it would mean to him to have me there. Since I was going to be there anyway, Zack decided to go through the temple that weekend as well! What a great day... Here are some pictures:
At the temple
Grandpa's Family Party: We made him a srapbook for his birthday!
I decided to be the comic relief for my family and get in my wedding dress. I grabbed a plant on my way to surprise my mom and dad! They weren't that shocked because I used to put my prom dress on after school all of the time and sit and do my homework. I just feel so aweful that these beautiful expensive dresses only get worne once! I decided to not try my old prom dresses on this trip for fear of a rude awakening if they didn't fit!

Comments

Amy said…
That looks like so much fun! I bet your Grandpa was so glad you were there! I should put my wedding dress on...hmmm maybe not. But I like the dress you wore to the temple, very cute! I miss y'all!!!
I love being around family... why does it not suprise me that you would do homework in your prom dresses.
Trenda said…
The prom dress thing doesn't surprise me either, I thought about trying on my wedding dress once, but I was worried that it wouldn't fit me! At least yours still fits. Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun!
Alisha said…
That is kind of hilarious that two people who lived with me are not surprised by that.
Doug and Shayla said…
Alisha-you look beautiful in your wedding dress! I miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...